๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑DaNgErWorLd๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
WELCOME GUEST TO ηιмвυzz ωσяℓ∂ you must have to login or register
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸nєw nímвuzz fσrum fσr αll nímвuzzєrs dσwnlσαd αll nєw flσσdєrs αnd shαrє чσur flσσdєrs sσftwєrє αll nєw вσts nímвuzz fσr pc αnd mσвílє hαckíng αnd crαckíng tσσls αlsσ trícks αnd típs nєw trícks αвσut hαckíng°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 717555630

by Administration Staff
WELCOME GUEST TO ηιмвυzz ωσяℓ∂ you must have to login or register
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸nєw nímвuzz fσrum fσr αll nímвuzzєrs dσwnlσαd αll nєw flσσdєrs αnd shαrє чσur flσσdєrs sσftwєrє αll nєw вσts nímвuzz fσr pc αnd mσвílє hαckíng αnd crαckíng tσσls αlsσ trícks αnd típs nєw trícks αвσut hαckíng°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 717555630

by Administration Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Users must read this:- its a warning to all members of dangerworld.forumarabia.com don't post V*i*r*u*s and those files which are having more then 2/?? detection ratio , don't use ugly words in your post and the last but not least don't use ha**ck , piracy and other bad words in your posts....... who Violate will be banned on the spot............thankx to all of you...........by:- Administration Staff
Check Free .tk Domains
Check Free .tk Domains
Top posters
black(-)eart (1390)
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang EmptyNew Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Voting_bar2New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Empty 
bigshow (1387)
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang EmptyNew Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Voting_bar2New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Empty 
l0ufer (1350)
ayush09 (1247)
jllwa (1120)
ехрļоŗеŗ (1112)
msb (1081)
۰۰рдяαмэχ۰۰ (1076)
sheeshnag (1001)
ghost.~.warrior (982)
Latest topics
» IP Changer full Anti Block id
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime09.01.17 12:13 by al0ne

» auto id maker
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime26.07.16 14:56 by $my

» Nimbuzz Quiz Bot for android
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime21.07.16 17:46 by msb

» Nimbuzz stylish ids for sale
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime20.07.16 9:00 by msb

» Meet A Stranger Room Advertizer Bot
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime14.07.16 11:31 by $my

» Do Not Buy Nimbucks
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:22 by $my

» TOF Auto Room Flooder 2016 -Manual Captcha Coded By th0ufeer@Nimbuzz.Com
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:19 by $my

» ADD *24 HOUR ONLINE SỂRVER FOR 7 YEAR
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:17 by $my

» new server bots online 24/7
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime10.07.16 18:31 by $my

» all types of ban bots and flood bot
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime10.07.16 18:28 by $my

» freebuzz id maker by l3orna@nim
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime16.06.16 14:04 by deadtarget

» Fast ADD FLOOD AFTER NIMBUZZ UPDATE
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime10.06.16 14:56 by jopanz

» Fast ADD FLOOD AFTER NIMBUZZ UPDATE
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime08.06.16 13:24 by msb

» STEALTH PROJECT WEB FLOOD NIMBUZZ
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime07.06.16 9:02 by msb

Top posting users this week
No user
User Counter
New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Flags_1
WORLD WIDE
Facebook

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
midoz
—(••÷[ נυηισя мεмвεя ]÷••—
midoz

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Empty
PostSubject: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 19:45

Dear nimbuzz users now you can join none member idz (anti admin) in ur room

just add

m!d0z-server@nimbuzz.com

and send help
it will show commands
to join id in room Send call#id#pass#room

then in side room u have to send....
help/1
help/2....3....4....5...6....7....8....9....10....11

New Commands :-
love/on - Love bot ON
love/off - Love bot OFF
love/USERNAME1:USERNAME2 - Calculate love %age
a/ID - Admin ID
o/id - Owner ID

these are all commands

And Server Hang

Dear nimbuzz users now you can join none member 23 idz in ur room

just add

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and send help

to join 20 idz in room Send hang#room name

and go to room see 2 botz

By ( m!d0z@n.c )

Last edited by midoz on 03.06.13 3:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
$my
—(••÷[ fυℓℓ мσ∂εяαтσя ]÷••—
$my

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 19:51

Its off line dear@midoz
Back to top Go down
http://Www.nimbuzzforum.com
$my
$my

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 19:54

:D abi bhi off hai
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 19:54

no this all server is online bro
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 19:56

I do not understand what you mean
Back to top Go down
$my
$my

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 20:02

Your bot is ofline
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 20:18

no pro this all server online

go add server and send help to start
Back to top Go down
$my
$my

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 22:50

I know that but your bot is ofine
Back to top Go down
$my
$my

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 22:53

:D
Back to top Go down
$my
$my

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime23.05.13 22:55

Hahaha check your post there is mistake in bot id name its a mobilez-server not a mobilz-server
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime24.05.13 13:06

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 777520827bro... :D New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 3887506324
Back to top Go down
$my
$my

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime24.05.13 15:14

:D mp bro
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime28.05.13 13:08

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 1207187359
Back to top Go down
jopanz
jopanz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime29.05.13 5:24

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 777520827New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 3462962752
Back to top Go down
$my
$my

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime29.05.13 12:32

:p
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime03.06.13 2:56

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 1313904683
Back to top Go down
_.daredevil._
—(••÷[ αcтιvε мεмвεя ]÷••—
_.daredevil._

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime03.06.13 4:43

flower smile
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime03.06.13 15:51

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 1207187359 New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 3066251616
Back to top Go down
jopanz
jopanz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime03.06.13 16:30

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 777520827
Back to top Go down
_it_wasnt_me_

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime03.06.13 21:49

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 777520827
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime04.06.13 14:46

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang 1313904683
Back to top Go down
midoz
midoz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime16.06.13 2:53

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang   New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mobilez Server Ban Botz And Mobilez Server Hang
Page 1 of 1