๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑DaNgErWorLd๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
WELCOME GUEST TO ηιмвυzz ωσяℓ∂ you must have to login or register
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸nєw nímвuzz fσrum fσr αll nímвuzzєrs dσwnlσαd αll nєw flσσdєrs αnd shαrє чσur flσσdєrs sσftwєrє αll nєw вσts nímвuzz fσr pc αnd mσвílє hαckíng αnd crαckíng tσσls αlsσ trícks αnd típs nєw trícks αвσut hαckíng°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Control Room by iraqosh@n.c 717555630

by Administration Staff
WELCOME GUEST TO ηιмвυzz ωσяℓ∂ you must have to login or register
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸nєw nímвuzz fσrum fσr αll nímвuzzєrs dσwnlσαd αll nєw flσσdєrs αnd shαrє чσur flσσdєrs sσftwєrє αll nєw вσts nímвuzz fσr pc αnd mσвílє hαckíng αnd crαckíng tσσls αlsσ trícks αnd típs nєw trícks αвσut hαckíng°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Control Room by iraqosh@n.c 717555630

by Administration Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Users must read this:- its a warning to all members of dangerworld.forumarabia.com don't post V*i*r*u*s and those files which are having more then 2/?? detection ratio , don't use ugly words in your post and the last but not least don't use ha**ck , piracy and other bad words in your posts....... who Violate will be banned on the spot............thankx to all of you...........by:- Administration Staff
Check Free .tk Domains
Check Free .tk Domains
Top posters
black(-)eart (1390)
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c EmptyControl Room by iraqosh@n.c Voting_bar2Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Empty 
bigshow (1387)
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c EmptyControl Room by iraqosh@n.c Voting_bar2Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Empty 
l0ufer (1350)
ayush09 (1247)
jllwa (1120)
ехрļоŗеŗ (1112)
msb (1081)
۰۰рдяαмэχ۰۰ (1076)
sheeshnag (1001)
ghost.~.warrior (982)
Latest topics
» IP Changer full Anti Block id
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime09.01.17 12:13 by al0ne

» auto id maker
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime26.07.16 14:56 by $my

» Nimbuzz Quiz Bot for android
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime21.07.16 17:46 by msb

» Nimbuzz stylish ids for sale
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime20.07.16 9:00 by msb

» Meet A Stranger Room Advertizer Bot
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime14.07.16 11:31 by $my

» Do Not Buy Nimbucks
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:22 by $my

» TOF Auto Room Flooder 2016 -Manual Captcha Coded By th0ufeer@Nimbuzz.Com
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:19 by $my

» ADD *24 HOUR ONLINE SỂRVER FOR 7 YEAR
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime11.07.16 8:17 by $my

» new server bots online 24/7
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime10.07.16 18:31 by $my

» all types of ban bots and flood bot
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime10.07.16 18:28 by $my

» freebuzz id maker by l3orna@nim
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime16.06.16 14:04 by deadtarget

» Fast ADD FLOOD AFTER NIMBUZZ UPDATE
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime10.06.16 14:56 by jopanz

» Fast ADD FLOOD AFTER NIMBUZZ UPDATE
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime08.06.16 13:24 by msb

» STEALTH PROJECT WEB FLOOD NIMBUZZ
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime07.06.16 9:02 by msb

Top posting users this week
No user
User Counter
Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Flags_1
WORLD WIDE
Facebook

Control Room by iraqosh@n.c

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayanthkumarr
—•✺✪♛σωηεя♛✪✺•—
—•✺✪♛σωηεя♛✪✺•—
Jayanthkumarr

Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Empty
PostSubject: Control Room by iraqosh@n.c   Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime21.06.13 13:23

Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Control+Room+Code+by+iraqosh-nimbuzz-com[/center]

Control Room

The program features: -

1 - You can give many users rank the owner of the room, Admin or member Aouhzerhm the but unspecified ban only place the list of users in this way
Nick 1
Nick 2
Nick 3
? Does not only end users Place ids this ban, the press according to the level to which you want to give users
2 - Show all ranks in the room according to its kind and every
rank lists all one
Alon Red (owners)
Alon Blue (admin)
Alon Green (Member)
Alon Black (band)
3 - You can pull control all owners and admin s and withdraw member ship from everyone States and band the push of a button according to the type of each rank you want to withdraw
4 - You can pull rank the Omcharf owner Aoedo Aofath ban for a single user only by the type of grade owned by
Note very important: - You can control all ranks by logging in with a user name owner either when you register with a user name admin You can drag the admin of all admin and you can grant and withdraw membership and you can block and open the ban I can not you be granted and pulls rank owner or accolade admin when you log on as a user admin only by logging in as a user owner For

:retw:
:download:

[center]:virust:
SHA256ca71d9820d75e245fb7da4a46f4c83d877650b7b432053d7e7c91b7919babb30[/td][/tr][tr][td]File name:[/td][td]Control Room.rar[/td][/tr][tr][td]Detection ratio:[/td][td class=" text-green "]0 / 46 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Analysis date:[/td][td]2013-06-21 11:02:00 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimbuzzmasters.tk
$my
—(••÷[ fυℓℓ мσ∂εяαтσя ]÷••—
—(••÷[ fυℓℓ мσ∂εяαтσя ]÷••—
$my

Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Room by iraqosh@n.c   Control Room by iraqosh@n.c Icon_minitime22.06.13 0:09

nice
Back to top Go down
http://Www.nimbuzzforum.com

Control Room by iraqosh@n.c
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑DaNgErWorLd๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑ :: (๏_ηιмвυzzωσяℓ∂_๏) :: Nimbuzz Pc Tools-
Jump to: